12/4 (Belated) Happy Birthday to Trevor Tucker.
SHH will be sponsoring an Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress Down Day on Tuesday, December 6. Bring in $5 and wear your ugliest Christmas sweater!
They boys swim team traveled to Charleston for their season's first swim meet. STM took first in two events: Joseph Ulozas in the 100 IM and Dylan Hill in the 100 free. They took second in several events: Aidan Beckett in the 200 free, Blake Bermingham in the 50 free and 100 fly, and Lucas Dixon in the 100 free! And, we outscored Charleston by 6! Great work, guys!
Tuesday, December 6, STM will be on Bell Schedule #2 to for House.
Thursday, December 8, STM will be on Bell Schedule #2 to accommodate for All School Mass for the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception. Bishop Tylka will be joining us to celebrate this Mass. Students, please remember to wear your Mass Attire.
Friday, December 9, is a Saber Day! Students may wear a Saber Spirit top, school bottoms, and tennis shoes.
- Math Club will meet today, Monday, December 5, at 3:15 pm, in Mr. Sumitro’s room #216. All are welcome to attend. Participation points will be awarded to those in Mr. Sumitro's classes.
- STM Music After-school Band Club, P.M. (“Play More”). P.M. will meet on Monday, December 5 from 3:05-4:00 PM in the music room. Don’t hesitate to contact Dr. Lee for questions.
- Art Club is meeting Wednesday, December 7 from 3:10 pm to 4:00 pm in the Art Room, #214. Attend in honor of Bob Ross.
- Model U.N. (Debate Club) will meet Wednesday, December 8 at 3:00 pm in room #104. See Mrs. McMillan for questions.
- Chess Club will meet Thursday, December 8 at 3:15 pm in Mr. Sumitro’s room, #216.
- Film Club will meet Thursday, December 8 at 3:00 pm in room #204. See Mr. McDonald for questions.
- Salvete Omnes, Latin Club will meet Friday, December 9, at 7:30 am in room 106. There will be candy. Bring a friend.
- Join us today, Friday, December 9, for Cornerstone Board Game Café. We will meet every Friday from 3:10 to 4:10 pm in the library. Come learn some *New* Board games, sip some tea or coffee, eat a snack, and have tons of fun!