Fundraising Guidelines & Procedures and Fundraising Event Request Form

Thank you for your interest in conducting a fundraiser on behalf of the students in attendance at STM. Please print and fill out the form below and return to the Advancement & Development office four weeks prior to the start of the fundraising activity. Scanned copies will be accepted. Send to the emails on the form.

Questions? Contact Good luck!

Fundraising Guidelines & Procedures

  • All fundraisers must be aligned with STM’s mission statement and adhere to the teachings of the Catholic Church. 

  • Fundraising requests should be submitted a minimum of four weeks prior to the start of the fundraising activity.

  • Fundraising efforts must be approved by the Advancement Office prior to the start date. Any funds raised by fundraisers that take place without the prior approval of the Advancement Director may be withheld or instead applied to the annual fund.

  • Fundraising projects must abide by local, state, and federal laws and regulations.

  • Projects should not interfere with daily operation of the school.

  • Adults should handle and maintain all money associated with the fundraising.  

  • Funds must be submitted to the Advancement and Finance Office within 3 days of the completion of the project. 

  • A list of donors should be maintained and reported to the Advancement Office (unless donated anonymously).

  • Any potential purchases made from the funds raised need to be approved before purchase. Please complete a Purchase Order before ordering anything.

  • Any purchases made by the project organizers should be submitted to the Finance Office for reimbursement. Sales receipts are required for reimbursement. Reimbursement requests should be made within one week of the conclusion of the fundraiser. 

  • A summary of the fundraiser, including total revenue, a list of expenses, and net profit, should be submitted to the assistant to the Advancement and Finance Office within 30 days of the completion of the project. 

  • Any Athletic fundraisers will be assessed 30% of the total proceeds and that percentage will be placed in the ABO general fund with the team retaining the remaining 70% of the funds received. This is capped at $5,000. Once the $5,000 cap has been reached, all funds above and beyond will go 100% towards the specific sport.